Sunday, March 31, 2019

CCR 2 draft

My product engages with audiences by bringing a different type of magazine to the state of Florida. My magazine focuses exclusivly on the state of Florida, which allows us to deeply cultivate an audience of sports players and fans in the state of Florida, which is one of, if not the most, sports crazy state in America. This focus also allows us to look at more sports at the high school level, which is different from any magazine on the market. This gives the kids a chance to keep up with theams that aren't in their area, while also allowing college coaches to learn more about these teams and players in one sit down, rather than going on their on dollar.
For my magazine I would combine both traditional and online distribution. I would hire a distribution agency to distribute my magazine in print to counties in Florida. They would then give it to schools to pass out for athlete's or anyone else that wants to read it. I also would have subscriptions delivered to houses if you buy it personally.
On the online side, I would have a website that carried all of my articles. After reading 3 articles in a month, then that person would have to buy a subscription to my magazine. I would promote this through my social media pages on Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment